The ReShape Procedure is a new, FDA approved, non-surgical approach to weight loss that is proven to help people achieve and maintain significant weight loss. It is completely different from any diet, program, or procedure you may have tried or considered before. The ReShape Procedure was specifically designed for patients with a lower BMI (between 30–40). ReShape may be a good weight loss option for people who do not qualify or do not want surgery. With ReShape there are no incisions or scars, and unlike weight loss surgeries, ReShape is not a permanent implant and does not permanently reroute your digestive system.
With ReShape, two connected balloons filled with saline (salt water) are placed temporarily inside your stomach in an outpatient medical setting. The procedure lasts about 20 minutes while you are comfortably sedated under light anesthesia. An endoscope is used to gently insert the balloons into the stomach, and saline is used to inflate the balloons when they are properly positioned. Once the balloons are inflated, the endoscope is removed and the insertion procedure is complete. The balloons remain in the stomach for 6 months.
"I have more energy, more confidence and love my healthy lifestyle."
-Charlie lost 81 lbs. with ReShape
With ReShape you'll receive:
- The ReShape Dual Balloon is placed inside your stomach temporarily to help you feel less hungry and more satisfied with smaller portions
- The weight loss balloons help to jump-start your weight loss
1 year of comprehensive coaching
- 12 months of personalized coaching that takes your schedule, habits and personal needs into consideration and helps you make changes to create a new, healthier you
- You'll also receive:
- A wireless scale
- Access to an interactive patient portal designed to track weight loss progress, activity and food intake and delivers healthy living articles and recipes - all via both desktop and phone app
Proven weight loss without surgery
- ReShape patients have lost up to 81 pounds in just six months
- ReShape clinical trial patients lost more than twice as much weight than with diet and exercise alone; most patients reported that they continued to lose weight even after the balloons were removed
Supplied by BMI Calculator USA